- Unless you notify THC to the contrary by email, telephone, or facsimile transmission within fourteen (14) days of delivery of any Products and such notification is confirmed in writing within seven (7) days of its receipt by THC, the Products shall be deemed to have been accepted by you.
- THC will accept product returns and provide you with (at THC’s discretion) a replacement for the Product (subject to availability), an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the Product delivered:
- is faulty or is not of merchantable quality;
- does not match the description on our Site; or
- otherwise fails to meet any mandatory guarantees imposed by applicable laws.
- THC does not issue refunds for change of mind or if you order the wrong thing. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the product ordered is fit for its’ intended purpose prior to placing the order.
- Notwithstanding the above section 15.2, our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled to:
- cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value. You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods.
If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods or to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund for any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or services.
- If there is a problem with a Product delivered to you including if it is covered under a warranty from the manufacturer you can contact us on 1800 960 948 or email email@example.com and one of our Customer Service Team will assist with your request. To enable us to evaluate your return request, please make sure you are able to provide our Customer Service Team with the following information:
- the Order number, invoice number or receipt number;
- a detailed description of the problem or the reason for your request to the return the Product;
- photograph(s) of product that is damaged during transportation (if a photograph is required we will advise you which email address to send it to); and
- your name and contact details.
- We will evaluate your return request and issue you with a Returns Authorisation Notice once we have received details of your return request. We will send you full return instructions and return address. If we feel the problem described requires clarification we may contact you to clarify in order to provide more efficient service